Welcome To The Norfolk Club
Founded in 1770, The Norfolk Club has always aimed to offer its members and their guests an "Oasis of calm" in the centre of the fine city of Norwich.
The facilities available at The Norfolk Club include a well stocked Bar, Dining Room, guest bedrooms, conference and meeting rooms and leisure facilities such as snooker and squash court.
Breakfast and lunch is available every day except sunday, and morning coffee and pastries or afternoon tea and sandwiches are also available.
The Norfolk Club offers a warm welcome and outstanding service. Enjoy!!
88 The Terrace
PO Box 10129
The Club is New Zealand's oldest private Club. Founded in December 1841, it now owns an elegant seven- storey building on the same Terrace site as the previous two Clubhouses. The present building was opened in February 1990 by HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, who is an Honorary member of the Club. The Clubhouse provides facilities for Club and private dinners and functions, car parking, bedrooms, a reading room, a business centre, a Health and Fitness Centre, Billiards and Snooker room and a squash court.
10 Northgate Street
Bury St Edmunds
Telephone: 01284 752460
Fax: 01284 750969
The Bury St Edmunds Farmers Club is a private members club situated in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. It is contained in fine period premises with its own secure private car park exclusive to members and guests. Opened in September 1947 as a farmers and business club, today our exclusive premises in the heart of Bury St Edmunds are available to a far wider range of members from within the local private and business community. Although we remain a private members club, we also offer many of our facilities for private, corporate and wedding hire.
34 Queen Anne's Gate
Telephone: +44(0)207 2221382
Fax: +44(0)207 2228740
The Club was founded in 1870 under the patronage of Benjamin Disraeli, later Earl of Beaconsfield, as a convenient meeting place for Conservative Members of Parliament close to the House.
The Club remained in its original premises, overlooking the Thames opposite the Palace of Westminster, and linked to it by an underground passageway, until they were acquired by the Government in 1960 to facilitate plans to expand the Palace of Westminster.
9 St Stephen's Green
Telephone: 00 353 1 6774744
Fax: 00 353 1 6774202
The Stephen's Green Hibernian Club is Ireland's Premier Private Member's Clubs, now celebrating over 170 years, is situated in the heart of Dublin City Centre on Stephen's Green. The Stephen’s Green Hibernian Club, grew out of the earlier Union Club closely associated with Daniel O’Connell, the 19th Century political reformer. The liberal membership continues to be drawn from the world of business and the professions.
106 Pall Mall
Telephone: 020 7930 8688
Fax: 020 7930 2019
The Travellers Club was founded in 1819 and moved to its present purpose-built clubhouse, designed by Charles Barry, in 1832. The intention of its founders was to provide a meeting place for gentlemen who had travelled abroad, their foreign visitors and diplomats posted in London who might enjoy the privilege of using the Club.
10 Cox's Road
Telephone: 00852 2367 4141
Fax: 0-852 2311 1432
Originally formed as a Cricket Club in 1904 (the Club celebrated its centenary year in 2004) the KCC has developed into one of Hong Kong's finest sporting clubs competing in a number of sports. These include cricket, lawn bowls, hockey, squash, tennis and football.
100 Princes Street
Telephone: 0131 225 1501
The Royal Over-Seas League is a Commonwealth membership organisation with many thousands of members worldwide, historic clubhouses at prestigious locations in Edinburgh and London plus Reciprocal arrangements and a network of contacts around the world.
Telephone: 020 7930 9871
Fax: 020 7839 4768
Founded in 1882, the principal object of the National Liberal Club was to provide club facilities in London so that members and their guests might enjoy the very best club services and hospitality - as relevant today as it was then. The Club remains completely independent but, as the name implies, continues to be closely identified with the historic Liberal traditions and Liberals world wide.
PO Box 10137
Telephone: 0060 32927166
Fax: 0060 32934724
Royal Selangor Club, founded in 1884, started out as a tiny wooden building with an “attap” roof. It was later redesigned in the Tudor style. The Main Club house, fondly known as “The Spotted Dog”, was located at the “Padang”, now known as Dataran Merdeka in Kuala Lumpur, where cricket matches and other sports events were once held. The Club was granted a royal charter by DYMM Sultan Selangor in 1984 and thereafter known as Kelab DiRaja Selangor (Royal Selangor Club).