1. Mr Roy Bishop - Club President 2017
Officer Title: Club President 2017
2. Dr James Powell - Vice-President 2017
Officer Title: Vice-President 2017
3. Rt Rev J Meyrick, Bishop of Lynn - Immediate Past Club President 2016
Officer Title: Past Club President 2016
4. Mr Matthew Martin - Chairman
Officer Title: Chairman
Baroness van Till - Club Secretary
Officer Title: Club Secretary
Club Committee Members
Officer Title: Club CommitteeMrs Naomi Milne Mr Alexander Furber Mr Aiden Watts Mr Gervas Steele Dr Sue Graham Mr Michael Sayer Mr James Nicholls Mr Peter Hornor Mr Jonathan Hook Mr Tom Carr Mr Danny Moore
Mr Charlie Savory - Club Hon. Treasurer
Officer Title: Club Hon. Treasurer
Mr Neil Sturgeon - Club Hon. Treasurer
Officer Title: Club Hon. Treasurer
Telephone: 01502 566726
Fax: 01502 517981
Established in 1859, the aims of the Royal Norfolk & Suffolk Yacht Club remain as set out by its founders: “To encourage yacht building and yacht sailing by amateurs; to encourage yacht racing by the promotion of regattas and the giving of prizes; and to maintain a clubhouse for the use of members”.
Telephone: 00 353 1 2801811
Fax: 00 353 1 2843002
The ‘George' was founded in 1838 by a small number of like minded individuals who liked to go rowing together. The Club gradually gathered pace and has become, with the passage of time and the unstinting efforts of previous Flag Officers, committees and members, a world-class yacht club.
1 Wimpole Street
Telephone: 020 7290 2900
Fax: 020 7290 2992
The Royal Society of Medicine is an independent, apolitical organisation, founded over 200 years ago. The origins of the Royal Society of Medicine date back to the 18th century when, throughout Europe medical societies began to be founded with the object of bringing together physicians and surgeons in order to further scientific, professional and social communication.
PO Box 57
Telephone: 00 263 4739733
The Harare Club is the oldest and largest gentlemen's club in Zimbabwe, established in 1893. The Club is situated in Third Street, overlooking Africa Unity Square, in the centre of Harare.
42 Crutched Friars
Telephone: 0207 863 6680
The newly refurbished Lloyds Club is now looking to the future while retaining the traditional values and ethos of the original Club dating back to the 1920’s. Primarily a luncheon club, with a current membership of over 400 covering many commercial and professional businesses both in London and internationally.
Henley on Thames
Telephone: 01491 570500
Fax: 01491 570528
Established as a private members’ club in 1906, Phyllis Court offers its Members and visitors a world where elegance and tradition blend seamlessly with an understanding of modern requirements. Its excellent facilities, superb menus, relaxing riverside accommodation and friendly staff make it the perfect setting in which to meet friends, conduct business or enjoy a celebration.
9 St Stephen's Green
Telephone: 00 353 1 6774744
Fax: 00 353 1 6774202
The Stephen's Green Hibernian Club is Ireland's Premier Private Member's Clubs, now celebrating over 170 years, is situated in the heart of Dublin City Centre on Stephen's Green. The Stephen’s Green Hibernian Club, grew out of the earlier Union Club closely associated with Daniel O’Connell, the 19th Century political reformer. The liberal membership continues to be drawn from the world of business and the professions.
9011 Collins Avenue
Telephone: 001 305 866 2481
Fax: 001 305 866 2470
Since 1930, The Surf Club has hosted the perfect combination of Business events and vacations stays by taking part in everything from business meetings and charity events to dreamed weddings and other social events. Behind its golden hues and historical presence lies a beautiful, private piece of paradise whose amenities include elegant Hotel style accommodations perfect for any special occasion, tennis courts, swimming pool, beach cabanas, and more. Contact us today to experience all that The Surf Club has to offer.
106 Pall Mall
Telephone: 020 7930 8688
Fax: 020 7930 2019
The Travellers Club was founded in 1819 and moved to its present purpose-built clubhouse, designed by Charles Barry, in 1832. The intention of its founders was to provide a meeting place for gentlemen who had travelled abroad, their foreign visitors and diplomats posted in London who might enjoy the privilege of using the Club.