What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data sent to a user’s web browser when they visit a website. It is used by the website to store useful information about the visitor, such as user preferences, and whether the user is logged in or not.
1) Preferences Cookie
2) Analytics Cookie
Google Analytics provides us with anonymous browsing information, enabling us to give the best possible user experience on our website. This data includes geographical regions of our visitors, which pages on our site are the most popular, which websites are referring visitors to our site, and whether you are browsing from a mobile device or a PC.
3) Authentication Cookie
Authentication cookies are used to remember whether a user is logged in or not, and which account they are logged in under.
What cookies do we use?
|Session cookies||PHPSESSID||We use a session cookie to take you back to the page you were on, after you log in.|
|We use Google Analytics to provide us with anonymous information about visitors to our website.|
|Our website is built on Wordpress, a popular open-source Content Management System. Wordpress uses these cookies to store a user’s login details. Further information can be found here.|
How to amend your cookie settings
Web browsers allow some control of most cookies through their browser settings. More information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, can be found here.
52 Lower Sloane Street
Telephone: 020 7730 9131
Fax: 020 7730 6146
Number 52 Lower Sloane Street started life as part of a handsome late Victorian redevelopment on an old 18th Century site in Chelsea known as Hans Town. The buildings, with their red-brick gables and fine detailing, were in the style dubbed ‘Pont Street Dutch’ and were enviably near the many fashionable milliners, mercers and glove-makers lining Sloane Square.
Telephone: 00 356 332011 / 12
The Malta Union Club was founded in 1826 by certain officers and civilians who leased the top floor, less the ballroom, of the Auberge de Provence in Strada Reale, now Republic Street, Valletta. Membership was restricted to eighty resident Members plus a number of Honorary Members. The present building was purposely constructed in 2000, on an adjacent site in Tigné Street, on the expiry of the lease of the last Club building. The Club took possession of and moved into the new Club House in 2002.
36 Collins Street
Telephone: 0061 39 650 4941
Fax: 0061 39 650 6798
The Melbourne Club is a men-only private club established in 1838 and located at 36 Collins Street, Melbourne; adjacent to the women-only Lyceum Club. Built in 1858, the current clubhouse is a very refined renaissance revival building with fine classical features.
Piece Hall Yard
Telephone: 01274 727036
A Gentleman's Club dating from early 19th Century, the Bradford Club now admits both ladies and gentlemen. The Club building is a fine example of mid-Victorian architecture set in the central conservation area of the city. It has been completely modernised and refurbished to a high standard, while retaining its essential period character.
5 Place de la Rébuplique
Telephone: 0032 04 2237 166
Fax: 0032 04 2224 832
La Société Littéraire de Liége was set up on 5 April 1779 by François-Charles de Velbrück during his reign as prince bishop of Liege. It aimed to provide its members with newspapers and books in a convivial atmosphere, on the model of other literary societies of the time. It provides cultural activities and meeting for its members, has reciprocal ties with the Cercle Gaulois in Brussels, and publishes a quarterly newsletter entitled Lettre de la Littéraire.
25 Bent Street
Telephone: 0061 29232 8266
Fax: 0061 29232 1814
The Union, University & Schools Club of Sydney has evolved over the past 150 years through the amalgamation of a number of Sydney’s finest Clubs. The most recent was the historic merger between the Union Club and the University & Schools Club, which took effect in January 2007. This merger saw the coming together of two great Clubs, both with long histories steeped in Club traditions, an accomplished Membership base and a Club ethos characterised by Members' enjoyment of culinary, cultural and sporting activities.
Telephone: 020 7399 1000
Fax: 020 7355 1516
The Royal Air Force Club was founded in 1918 as a place where serving and ex-serving officers could meet, and in 1922 it was formally opened by HRH The Duke of York.
The bedroom and public room facilities at the Club are similar to those offered by other traditional, high-quality London establishments, but with many additional services and amenities for members who may wish to spend just a few daytime hours in its pleasant and stylish ambience.
44 Great Cumberland Place
Telephone: 020 7723 0391/6
Fax: 020 7262 8411
The New Cavendish Club is an elegant private members club located in the heart of London’s West End. The Club is steeped in history and is a wonderful venue for weddings, functions, meetings & seminars, working lunches and private dining.
Telephone: 00 353 1 2801811
Fax: 00 353 1 2843002
The ‘George' was founded in 1838 by a small number of like minded individuals who liked to go rowing together. The Club gradually gathered pace and has become, with the passage of time and the unstinting efforts of previous Flag Officers, committees and members, a world-class yacht club.