This area is for club members - please log in to view this page.
Near Morgans' Gate
Telephone: 0091 0824 2414146
Fax: 0091 0824 2412149
Founded in 1876, the Mangalore Club sits cosily in picturesque surroundings on the banks of the Nethravati river. It combines the hoary clubbing traditions of The Raj and those of modern and progressive India. Boasting of excellent modern facilities whilst continuing to retain its Old World charm, the Club is a much sought after place for its members, many of whom are prominent citizens of the city of Mangalore.
Bell Wharf Lane
Upper Thames Street
Telephone: 020 7248 0620
The City Livery Club, founded in 1914 and privileged to count the Rt. Hon. The Lord Mayor as Patron and Member, is a private daytime Club for Liverymen and members of related City organisations where they can meet, dine, and exchange views in comfortable premises overlooking the Thames.
34 Queen Anne's Gate
Telephone: +44(0)207 2221382
Fax: +44(0)207 2228740
The Club was founded in 1870 under the patronage of Benjamin Disraeli, later Earl of Beaconsfield, as a convenient meeting place for Conservative Members of Parliament close to the House.
The Club remained in its original premises, overlooking the Thames opposite the Palace of Westminster, and linked to it by an underground passageway, until they were acquired by the Government in 1960 to facilitate plans to expand the Palace of Westminster.
Telephone: 020 7399 1000
Fax: 020 7355 1516
The Royal Air Force Club was founded in 1918 as a place where serving and ex-serving officers could meet, and in 1922 it was formally opened by HRH The Duke of York.
The bedroom and public room facilities at the Club are similar to those offered by other traditional, high-quality London establishments, but with many additional services and amenities for members who may wish to spend just a few daytime hours in its pleasant and stylish ambience.
22 The Mall
Telephone: 0117 974 5039
Fax: 0117 974 3910
The Clifton Club is Bristol's oldest existing private members' club located in a glorious Georgian building in the heart of Clifton Village. The traditional elegance and grandeur of the surroundings comes together with modern facilities to provide an exclusive environment in which male and female members of all ages are able to relax and socialise with like-minded people.
9011 Collins Avenue
Telephone: 001 305 866 2481
Fax: 001 305 866 2470
Since 1930, The Surf Club has hosted the perfect combination of Business events and vacations stays by taking part in everything from business meetings and charity events to dreamed weddings and other social events. Behind its golden hues and historical presence lies a beautiful, private piece of paradise whose amenities include elegant Hotel style accommodations perfect for any special occasion, tennis courts, swimming pool, beach cabanas, and more. Contact us today to experience all that The Surf Club has to offer.
Piece Hall Yard
Telephone: 01274 727036
A Gentleman's Club dating from early 19th Century, the Bradford Club now admits both ladies and gentlemen. The Club building is a fine example of mid-Victorian architecture set in the central conservation area of the city. It has been completely modernised and refurbished to a high standard, while retaining its essential period character.
PO Box 57
Telephone: 00 263 4739733
The Harare Club is the oldest and largest gentlemen's club in Zimbabwe, established in 1893. The Club is situated in Third Street, overlooking Africa Unity Square, in the centre of Harare.
Telephone: 01502 566726
Fax: 01502 517981
Established in 1859, the aims of the Royal Norfolk & Suffolk Yacht Club remain as set out by its founders: “To encourage yacht building and yacht sailing by amateurs; to encourage yacht racing by the promotion of regattas and the giving of prizes; and to maintain a clubhouse for the use of members”.
36 Collins Street
Telephone: 0061 39 650 4941
Fax: 0061 39 650 6798
The Melbourne Club is a men-only private club established in 1838 and located at 36 Collins Street, Melbourne; adjacent to the women-only Lyceum Club. Built in 1858, the current clubhouse is a very refined renaissance revival building with fine classical features.