This area is for club members - please log in to view this page.
No 4 St James' Square
Telephone: 020 7827 5757
Fax: 020 7827 5758
The only Service Clubs existing in London in 1862 were the United Service, the Junior United Service and the Army & Navy. All three Clubs were up to their full quota on membership, so to meet with the demand of those who wished to join a Service Club the Naval & Military was founded in March 1862 by a party of officers.
Piece Hall Yard
Telephone: 01274 727036
A Gentleman's Club dating from early 19th Century, the Bradford Club now admits both ladies and gentlemen. The Club building is a fine example of mid-Victorian architecture set in the central conservation area of the city. It has been completely modernised and refurbished to a high standard, while retaining its essential period character.
32, Royal Exchange Square
Telephone: 0141 221 6630
The Western Club was founded in 1825 at a time when Glasgow was establishing itself as the Second City of the Empire. Thanks mainly to the access provided by the River Clyde Glasgow became a centre for trade and industry importing cotton and tobacco from America and sugar from the West Indies.
10 Northgate Street
Bury St Edmunds
Telephone: 01284 752460
Fax: 01284 750969
The Bury St Edmunds Farmers Club is a private members club situated in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. It is contained in fine period premises with its own secure private car park exclusive to members and guests. Opened in September 1947 as a farmers and business club, today our exclusive premises in the heart of Bury St Edmunds are available to a far wider range of members from within the local private and business community. Although we remain a private members club, we also offer many of our facilities for private, corporate and wedding hire.
Telephone: 020 7399 1000
Fax: 020 7355 1516
The Royal Air Force Club was founded in 1918 as a place where serving and ex-serving officers could meet, and in 1922 it was formally opened by HRH The Duke of York.
The bedroom and public room facilities at the Club are similar to those offered by other traditional, high-quality London establishments, but with many additional services and amenities for members who may wish to spend just a few daytime hours in its pleasant and stylish ambience.
Near Morgans' Gate
Telephone: 0091 0824 2414146
Fax: 0091 0824 2412149
Founded in 1876, the Mangalore Club sits cosily in picturesque surroundings on the banks of the Nethravati river. It combines the hoary clubbing traditions of The Raj and those of modern and progressive India. Boasting of excellent modern facilities whilst continuing to retain its Old World charm, the Club is a much sought after place for its members, many of whom are prominent citizens of the city of Mangalore.
189 Suriwongse Road
Telephone: 0066 2234 0247
Fax: 0066 2235 1560
The British Club Bangkok was founded on 23rd April, being Saint George’s Day, 1903 by a small group of British businessmen and diplomatic civil servants, in order to create a social club in the style enjoyed by their peers in the British Empire throughout Asia.
609, Sutter Street
Telephone: +1 415-673-6672
Housed in a 1920s beaux arts building, this military hotel, open to members and guests, is 2 blocks from Union Square, 0.9 miles from the Financial District and an 8-minute walk from the Powell Street BART station.
Located between the 3rd and 9th floors, the refined quarters offer flat-screen TVs, bathrobes, fridges, writing desks and free spring water. In-room Wi-Fi is complimentary.
There's a full business centre, a variety of meeting spaces and a museum honouring the U.S. Armed Forces. Dining options include a rooftop steakhouse, complimentary breakfast and gratis happy hour. The on-site fitness centre offers a lap pool.
27 Old Gloucester St
Telephone: 0845 224 1781
Founded a number of times by seemingly unrelated and socially different groups of people, The Eccentric Club served as a meeting point for many great and original minds, pioneers of thought in artistic, literary, theatrical, scientific, legal and political circles. The present club has been revived by a group of enthusiasts, members of the old club and a few other London clubs, in 2007 (the old club has closed in 1984), and was officially re-launched on the 29th of August 2008.