Telephone: 020 7399 1000
Fax: 020 7355 1516
The Royal Air Force Club was founded in 1918 as a place where serving and ex-serving officers could meet, and in 1922 it was formally opened by HRH The Duke of York.
The bedroom and public room facilities at the Club are similar to those offered by other traditional, high-quality London establishments, but with many additional services and amenities for members who may wish to spend just a few daytime hours in its pleasant and stylish ambience.
189 Suriwongse Road
Telephone: 0066 2234 0247
Fax: 0066 2235 1560
The British Club Bangkok was founded on 23rd April, being Saint George’s Day, 1903 by a small group of British businessmen and diplomatic civil servants, in order to create a social club in the style enjoyed by their peers in the British Empire throughout Asia.
609, Sutter Street
Telephone: +1 415-673-6672
Housed in a 1920s beaux arts building, this military hotel, open to members and guests, is 2 blocks from Union Square, 0.9 miles from the Financial District and an 8-minute walk from the Powell Street BART station.
Located between the 3rd and 9th floors, the refined quarters offer flat-screen TVs, bathrobes, fridges, writing desks and free spring water. In-room Wi-Fi is complimentary.
There's a full business centre, a variety of meeting spaces and a museum honouring the U.S. Armed Forces. Dining options include a rooftop steakhouse, complimentary breakfast and gratis happy hour. The on-site fitness centre offers a lap pool.
516 Hengshan Road
Telephone: 008621 64155588
Fax: 008621 64453620
The Shanghai International Tennis Centre is ideally located in the exclusive Hengshan Road. With cafés, bars, exquisite shops and beautifully arranged gardens scattered along the boulevard, this impressive tree-lined promenade stretches to the two ends of famous commercial and leisure centers - Xu Jia Hui and Huaihai Road. And the prestigious diplomatic district is within walking distance from Shanghai's best dining, shopping, night life and entertainment venues.
106 Pall Mall
Telephone: 020 7930 8688
Fax: 020 7930 2019
The Travellers Club was founded in 1819 and moved to its present purpose-built clubhouse, designed by Charles Barry, in 1832. The intention of its founders was to provide a meeting place for gentlemen who had travelled abroad, their foreign visitors and diplomats posted in London who might enjoy the privilege of using the Club.
5 Stevens Road
Telephone: 0065 67376011
Fax: 0065 67332391
Today, The Tanglin Club is one of Singapore's oldest & prominent social club. It is not known how the name 'Tanglin' originated but as there are many places in Malaysia named after trees, it is possible that The Tanglin Club was named after the Saraca Tree aka 'Tanglin Tree'. A commemorative Tanglin Tree was planted in the grounds of the present clubhouse in 1990 to mark the Club's 125th anniversary.
42 Crutched Friars
Telephone: 0207 863 6680
The newly refurbished Lloyds Club is now looking to the future while retaining the traditional values and ethos of the original Club dating back to the 1920’s. Primarily a luncheon club, with a current membership of over 400 covering many commercial and professional businesses both in London and internationally.
88 The Terrace
PO Box 10129
The Club is New Zealand's oldest private Club. Founded in December 1841, it now owns an elegant seven- storey building on the same Terrace site as the previous two Clubhouses. The present building was opened in February 1990 by HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, who is an Honorary member of the Club. The Clubhouse provides facilities for Club and private dinners and functions, car parking, bedrooms, a reading room, a business centre, a Health and Fitness Centre, Billiards and Snooker room and a squash court.
Telephone: 00 356 332011 / 12
The Malta Union Club was founded in 1826 by certain officers and civilians who leased the top floor, less the ballroom, of the Auberge de Provence in Strada Reale, now Republic Street, Valletta. Membership was restricted to eighty resident Members plus a number of Honorary Members. The present building was purposely constructed in 2000, on an adjacent site in Tigné Street, on the expiry of the lease of the last Club building. The Club took possession of and moved into the new Club House in 2002.
30 Abercromby Place
Telephone: 0131 556 4270
Fax: 0131 558 3769
The Royal Scots Club is a welcoming private members' club in the heart of one of the world's greatest cities, Edinburgh. Situated within one of the capital's finest Georgian streets, the Royal Scots Club offers that rare combination; the charm of a country house hotel with a cosy club atmosphere. More personal than a hotel, The Club is a perfect home from home to relish the culture and character of Scotland’s capital city.