Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by The Norfolk Club ("The Norfolk Club"). Please read these terms and conditions ("Terms") carefully. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms you should not access or view this website. These Terms may be amended by The Norfolk Club from time to time. Your use of this website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
- While The Norfolk Club has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website was correct at the time of inclusion, you should be aware that The Norfolk Club accepts no responsibility if the information is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- Except as expressly provided for on this website, The Norfolk Club is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any message sent or received by you.
- All present and future copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights relating to this website are vested in The Norfolk Club and its licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of The Norfolk Club and its licensors and agree to promptly notify The Norfolk Club in writing (contact details below) upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access or any use of the website that infringes upon any proprietary rights.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular you agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website only for your own personal non-commercial use or for the non-commercial use of your organisation. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by The Norfolk Club. To apply for authorisation, you must either e-mail or write to The Norfolk Club (contact details below) with the following details:
- Your name or the name of the technical contact responsible for the link(s)
- The name of your company
- The email address and telephone number for you or the technical contact responsible for the link(s)
- The website address(es) where the link(s) to the Home Page will appear
You may not use the The Norfolk Club name or misuse the The Norfolk Club brand in any way, such use or misuse to be determined solely at the discretion of The Norfolk Club.
- Information that we acquire will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed, other than in the normal course of performing services on our clients' behalf unless their consent has been obtained or the information is required by a court of competent jurisdiction or it is already in the public domain or it has been received independently from a third party whom we reasonably believe is permitted to supply such information to us. When our clients supply us with information containing personal data (names, addresses, or other information relating to living individuals), we will hold and use that data to perform general insurance and other services for those clients on the understanding that the individuals to whom the data relates have been informed of the reason(s) for obtaining the data.
- The Norfolk Club reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify The Norfolk Club against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against The Norfolk Club as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- While this website may provide links to other websites The Norfolk Club has no control over such sites. The Norfolk Club cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content, or the security of any activity carried out on other such sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
- If you are in breach of these Terms The Norfolk Club may as its option, suspend your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- This website is provided to you free of charge without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated and The Norfolk Club accepts no liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website. The Norfolk Club's liability shall not be limited in the case of death or personal injury directly caused by The Norfolk Club's negligence.
- These terms may be amended by The Norfolk Club from time to time. Your use of this Website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
- These Terms and Conditions and the content of this website are governed by English law whose Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to this website or in relation to The Norfolk Club should be addressed to us at: The Norfolk Club, 17 Upper King Street, Norwich NR3 1RB, United Kingdom
40 Newcomen Street
PO Box 28
Telephone: 0061 24929 1224
Fax: 0061 24929 6302
The Newcastle Club is in the middle of Newcastle CBD offering old fashioned traditions of service, courtesy, comfort and charm, whilst meeting the needs of contemporary life in this fast moving world. The view across Newcastle Harbour gives Members an opportunity to relax and enjoy the beauty and fascination of a busy working port.
10 Northgate Street
Bury St Edmunds
Telephone: 01284 752460
Fax: 01284 750969
The Bury St Edmunds Farmers Club is a private members club situated in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. It is contained in fine period premises with its own secure private car park exclusive to members and guests. Opened in September 1947 as a farmers and business club, today our exclusive premises in the heart of Bury St Edmunds are available to a far wider range of members from within the local private and business community. Although we remain a private members club, we also offer many of our facilities for private, corporate and wedding hire.
86 Princes Street
Telephone: 0131 226 4881
Fax: 0131 225 9649
The central location of The New Club, with an unbroken view over Princes Street Gardens and Edinburgh Castle, provides an ideal setting for staying, dining and entertaining, combining the comfort and style of a long-established Club. The Club's earliest records date from 1787 when it met in Bayle's Tavern in Shakespeare Square at the east end of Princes Street. The Club then acquired its own premises in St. Andrew Square before moving to its present site in 1837.
1 Wimpole Street
Telephone: 020 7290 2900
Fax: 020 7290 2992
The Royal Society of Medicine is an independent, apolitical organisation, founded over 200 years ago. The origins of the Royal Society of Medicine date back to the 18th century when, throughout Europe medical societies began to be founded with the object of bringing together physicians and surgeons in order to further scientific, professional and social communication.
100 Princes Street
Telephone: 0131 225 1501
The Royal Over-Seas League is a Commonwealth membership organisation with many thousands of members worldwide, historic clubhouses at prestigious locations in Edinburgh and London plus Reciprocal arrangements and a network of contacts around the world.
189 Suriwongse Road
Telephone: 0066 2234 0247
Fax: 0066 2235 1560
The British Club Bangkok was founded on 23rd April, being Saint George’s Day, 1903 by a small group of British businessmen and diplomatic civil servants, in order to create a social club in the style enjoyed by their peers in the British Empire throughout Asia.
Telephone: 020 7930 9871
Fax: 020 7839 4768
Founded in 1882, the principal object of the National Liberal Club was to provide club facilities in London so that members and their guests might enjoy the very best club services and hospitality - as relevant today as it was then. The Club remains completely independent but, as the name implies, continues to be closely identified with the historic Liberal traditions and Liberals world wide.
Telephone: 00 356 332011 / 12
The Malta Union Club was founded in 1826 by certain officers and civilians who leased the top floor, less the ballroom, of the Auberge de Provence in Strada Reale, now Republic Street, Valletta. Membership was restricted to eighty resident Members plus a number of Honorary Members. The present building was purposely constructed in 2000, on an adjacent site in Tigné Street, on the expiry of the lease of the last Club building. The Club took possession of and moved into the new Club House in 2002.
34 Queen Anne's Gate
Telephone: +44(0)207 2221382
Fax: +44(0)207 2228740
The Club was founded in 1870 under the patronage of Benjamin Disraeli, later Earl of Beaconsfield, as a convenient meeting place for Conservative Members of Parliament close to the House.
The Club remained in its original premises, overlooking the Thames opposite the Palace of Westminster, and linked to it by an underground passageway, until they were acquired by the Government in 1960 to facilitate plans to expand the Palace of Westminster.
Telephone: 01803 559682
Founded in 1882, The Paignton Club has a unique history in the South West of England. For more than 126 years it has been part of the social fabric of Torbay and its majestic Grade II ionic architecture is a constant reminder of the great Victorian era. Situated at the southern end of the Paignton promenade, just a short walk from the harbour and town centre, the club offers members and their guests a welcoming and relaxing meeting place.