Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by The Norfolk Club ("The Norfolk Club"). Please read these terms and conditions ("Terms") carefully. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms you should not access or view this website. These Terms may be amended by The Norfolk Club from time to time. Your use of this website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
- While The Norfolk Club has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website was correct at the time of inclusion, you should be aware that The Norfolk Club accepts no responsibility if the information is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- Except as expressly provided for on this website, The Norfolk Club is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any message sent or received by you.
- All present and future copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights relating to this website are vested in The Norfolk Club and its licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of The Norfolk Club and its licensors and agree to promptly notify The Norfolk Club in writing (contact details below) upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access or any use of the website that infringes upon any proprietary rights.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular you agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website only for your own personal non-commercial use or for the non-commercial use of your organisation. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by The Norfolk Club. To apply for authorisation, you must either e-mail or write to The Norfolk Club (contact details below) with the following details:
- Your name or the name of the technical contact responsible for the link(s)
- The name of your company
- The email address and telephone number for you or the technical contact responsible for the link(s)
- The website address(es) where the link(s) to the Home Page will appear
You may not use the The Norfolk Club name or misuse the The Norfolk Club brand in any way, such use or misuse to be determined solely at the discretion of The Norfolk Club.
- Information that we acquire will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed, other than in the normal course of performing services on our clients' behalf unless their consent has been obtained or the information is required by a court of competent jurisdiction or it is already in the public domain or it has been received independently from a third party whom we reasonably believe is permitted to supply such information to us. When our clients supply us with information containing personal data (names, addresses, or other information relating to living individuals), we will hold and use that data to perform general insurance and other services for those clients on the understanding that the individuals to whom the data relates have been informed of the reason(s) for obtaining the data.
- The Norfolk Club reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify The Norfolk Club against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against The Norfolk Club as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- While this website may provide links to other websites The Norfolk Club has no control over such sites. The Norfolk Club cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content, or the security of any activity carried out on other such sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
- If you are in breach of these Terms The Norfolk Club may as its option, suspend your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- This website is provided to you free of charge without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated and The Norfolk Club accepts no liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website. The Norfolk Club's liability shall not be limited in the case of death or personal injury directly caused by The Norfolk Club's negligence.
- These terms may be amended by The Norfolk Club from time to time. Your use of this Website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
- These Terms and Conditions and the content of this website are governed by English law whose Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to this website or in relation to The Norfolk Club should be addressed to us at: The Norfolk Club, 17 Upper King Street, Norwich NR3 1RB, United Kingdom
Telephone: 020 7930 9871
Fax: 020 7839 4768
Founded in 1882, the principal object of the National Liberal Club was to provide club facilities in London so that members and their guests might enjoy the very best club services and hospitality - as relevant today as it was then. The Club remains completely independent but, as the name implies, continues to be closely identified with the historic Liberal traditions and Liberals world wide.
11 Hood Street
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Telephone: 0191 2322744
Fax: 0191 2303935
The Northern Counties Club is one of the world's oldest private members' clubs, confident in its heritage and traditions, yet enlightened and contemporary in its outlook. Members and guests can make use of the club's facilities which include a bar, dining room, private function rooms and eight en-suite bedrooms for overnight accommodation - all conveniently located in the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne.
Telephone: 01225 423732
The Club is a friendly haven for people to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, but close enough to be very convenient for business users to hire our rooms, being located just a short distance from the Royal Crescent, Pulteney Bridge, the Roman Baths, and Bath Abbey. Members also enjoy the central location and are dedicated to the enjoyment of good conversation, companionship and attractive food and fine wines at Club prices.
100 Princes Street
Telephone: 0131 225 1501
The Royal Over-Seas League is a Commonwealth membership organisation with many thousands of members worldwide, historic clubhouses at prestigious locations in Edinburgh and London plus Reciprocal arrangements and a network of contacts around the world.
10 Northgate Street
Bury St Edmunds
Telephone: 01284 752460
Fax: 01284 750969
The Bury St Edmunds Farmers Club is a private members club situated in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. It is contained in fine period premises with its own secure private car park exclusive to members and guests. Opened in September 1947 as a farmers and business club, today our exclusive premises in the heart of Bury St Edmunds are available to a far wider range of members from within the local private and business community. Although we remain a private members club, we also offer many of our facilities for private, corporate and wedding hire.
52 Lower Sloane Street
Telephone: 020 7730 9131
Fax: 020 7730 6146
Number 52 Lower Sloane Street started life as part of a handsome late Victorian redevelopment on an old 18th Century site in Chelsea known as Hans Town. The buildings, with their red-brick gables and fine detailing, were in the style dubbed ‘Pont Street Dutch’ and were enviably near the many fashionable milliners, mercers and glove-makers lining Sloane Square.
4 Royal Avenue
Telephone: 02890 323411
Fax: 02890 312833
The Ulster Reform Club has Victorian origins being located in a magnificent purpose-built, red sandstone building which opened in 1885 in the centre of Belfast. The Club recently celebrated its 125th Anniversary. Over the years its members have successfully influenced the creation and growth of industrial, commercial and professional enterprises in Belfast and far beyond.
Henley on Thames
Telephone: 01491 570500
Fax: 01491 570528
Established as a private members’ club in 1906, Phyllis Court offers its Members and visitors a world where elegance and tradition blend seamlessly with an understanding of modern requirements. Its excellent facilities, superb menus, relaxing riverside accommodation and friendly staff make it the perfect setting in which to meet friends, conduct business or enjoy a celebration.
61 Tamar Street
Telephone: (03) 6331 4011
Established in 1882, the Launceston Club is only a short stroll to the centre of the CBD. It also serves as a central location for all of Northern Tasmania’s stunning natural attractions. The Club offers old world style and charm whilst blending traditional beliefs, values and service with the modern contemporary necessities expected in today’s society.
Members and Reciprocal members are encouraged to enjoy many of the Clubs facilities and social events including many fine epicurean experiences, arts , literature and musical events, club sporting activities, private and social functions and whilst travelling, enjoying the hospitality of our national and international reciprocal clubs.
Reciprocal members are encouraged to visit the Launceston Club and experience all the spectacular attractions Tasmania has to offer. The friendly efficient team at the Launceston Club is only too happy to assist members and reciprocal members with accommodation and destination arrangements.
27 Old Gloucester St
Telephone: 0845 224 1781
Founded a number of times by seemingly unrelated and socially different groups of people, The Eccentric Club served as a meeting point for many great and original minds, pioneers of thought in artistic, literary, theatrical, scientific, legal and political circles. The present club has been revived by a group of enthusiasts, members of the old club and a few other London clubs, in 2007 (the old club has closed in 1984), and was officially re-launched on the 29th of August 2008.