Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by The Norfolk Club ("The Norfolk Club"). Please read these terms and conditions ("Terms") carefully. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms you should not access or view this website. These Terms may be amended by The Norfolk Club from time to time. Your use of this website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
- While The Norfolk Club has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website was correct at the time of inclusion, you should be aware that The Norfolk Club accepts no responsibility if the information is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- Except as expressly provided for on this website, The Norfolk Club is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any message sent or received by you.
- All present and future copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights relating to this website are vested in The Norfolk Club and its licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of The Norfolk Club and its licensors and agree to promptly notify The Norfolk Club in writing (contact details below) upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access or any use of the website that infringes upon any proprietary rights.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular you agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website only for your own personal non-commercial use or for the non-commercial use of your organisation. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by The Norfolk Club. To apply for authorisation, you must either e-mail or write to The Norfolk Club (contact details below) with the following details:
- Your name or the name of the technical contact responsible for the link(s)
- The name of your company
- The email address and telephone number for you or the technical contact responsible for the link(s)
- The website address(es) where the link(s) to the Home Page will appear
You may not use the The Norfolk Club name or misuse the The Norfolk Club brand in any way, such use or misuse to be determined solely at the discretion of The Norfolk Club.
- Information that we acquire will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed, other than in the normal course of performing services on our clients' behalf unless their consent has been obtained or the information is required by a court of competent jurisdiction or it is already in the public domain or it has been received independently from a third party whom we reasonably believe is permitted to supply such information to us. When our clients supply us with information containing personal data (names, addresses, or other information relating to living individuals), we will hold and use that data to perform general insurance and other services for those clients on the understanding that the individuals to whom the data relates have been informed of the reason(s) for obtaining the data.
- The Norfolk Club reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify The Norfolk Club against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against The Norfolk Club as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- While this website may provide links to other websites The Norfolk Club has no control over such sites. The Norfolk Club cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content, or the security of any activity carried out on other such sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
- If you are in breach of these Terms The Norfolk Club may as its option, suspend your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- This website is provided to you free of charge without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated and The Norfolk Club accepts no liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website. The Norfolk Club's liability shall not be limited in the case of death or personal injury directly caused by The Norfolk Club's negligence.
- These terms may be amended by The Norfolk Club from time to time. Your use of this Website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
- These Terms and Conditions and the content of this website are governed by English law whose Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to this website or in relation to The Norfolk Club should be addressed to us at: The Norfolk Club, 17 Upper King Street, Norwich NR3 1RB, United Kingdom
No 4 St James' Square
Telephone: 020 7827 5757
Fax: 020 7827 5758
The only Service Clubs existing in London in 1862 were the United Service, the Junior United Service and the Army & Navy. All three Clubs were up to their full quota on membership, so to meet with the demand of those who wished to join a Service Club the Naval & Military was founded in March 1862 by a party of officers.
42 Crutched Friars
Telephone: 0207 863 6680
The newly refurbished Lloyds Club is now looking to the future while retaining the traditional values and ethos of the original Club dating back to the 1920’s. Primarily a luncheon club, with a current membership of over 400 covering many commercial and professional businesses both in London and internationally.
10 Cox's Road
Telephone: 00852 2367 4141
Fax: 0-852 2311 1432
Originally formed as a Cricket Club in 1904 (the Club celebrated its centenary year in 2004) the KCC has developed into one of Hong Kong's finest sporting clubs competing in a number of sports. These include cricket, lawn bowls, hockey, squash, tennis and football.
36 Collins Street
Telephone: 0061 39 650 4941
Fax: 0061 39 650 6798
The Melbourne Club is a men-only private club established in 1838 and located at 36 Collins Street, Melbourne; adjacent to the women-only Lyceum Club. Built in 1858, the current clubhouse is a very refined renaissance revival building with fine classical features.
189 Suriwongse Road
Telephone: 0066 2234 0247
Fax: 0066 2235 1560
The British Club Bangkok was founded on 23rd April, being Saint George’s Day, 1903 by a small group of British businessmen and diplomatic civil servants, in order to create a social club in the style enjoyed by their peers in the British Empire throughout Asia.
609, Sutter Street
Telephone: +1 415-673-6672
Housed in a 1920s beaux arts building, this military hotel, open to members and guests, is 2 blocks from Union Square, 0.9 miles from the Financial District and an 8-minute walk from the Powell Street BART station.
Located between the 3rd and 9th floors, the refined quarters offer flat-screen TVs, bathrobes, fridges, writing desks and free spring water. In-room Wi-Fi is complimentary.
There's a full business centre, a variety of meeting spaces and a museum honouring the U.S. Armed Forces. Dining options include a rooftop steakhouse, complimentary breakfast and gratis happy hour. The on-site fitness centre offers a lap pool.
25 Bent Street
Telephone: 0061 29232 8266
Fax: 0061 29232 1814
The Union, University & Schools Club of Sydney has evolved over the past 150 years through the amalgamation of a number of Sydney’s finest Clubs. The most recent was the historic merger between the Union Club and the University & Schools Club, which took effect in January 2007. This merger saw the coming together of two great Clubs, both with long histories steeped in Club traditions, an accomplished Membership base and a Club ethos characterised by Members' enjoyment of culinary, cultural and sporting activities.
Telephone: 020 7399 1000
Fax: 020 7355 1516
The Royal Air Force Club was founded in 1918 as a place where serving and ex-serving officers could meet, and in 1922 it was formally opened by HRH The Duke of York.
The bedroom and public room facilities at the Club are similar to those offered by other traditional, high-quality London establishments, but with many additional services and amenities for members who may wish to spend just a few daytime hours in its pleasant and stylish ambience.
106 Pall Mall
Telephone: 020 7930 8688
Fax: 020 7930 2019
The Travellers Club was founded in 1819 and moved to its present purpose-built clubhouse, designed by Charles Barry, in 1832. The intention of its founders was to provide a meeting place for gentlemen who had travelled abroad, their foreign visitors and diplomats posted in London who might enjoy the privilege of using the Club.