Classic Club Dining
The dining room is a Victorian addition of good proportions and it provides ample accommodation both for lunches and functions. This part of the building was built in 1888 when it was known as the Coffee Room, the architect being Edward Boardman.
Today our Dining Room is open for Breakfast and Lunch from Monday to Saturday. An extensive Menu is on offer, featuring the finest of Norfolk fare. Our Chef Sean has been with us for many years and uses his skills to combine with the best of local ingredients to produce a seasonal menu of great delight.
To complement our Menu we have a fine selection of Wines on offer, and these are available by the glass or bottle.
In the evening we use our Dining Room for private and Club functions. Our Dining Room is available to book privately for Dinners and private parties. Please enquire at the office if you are planning a Birthday or Anniversary party! The Norfolk Club makes the perfect venue for your event!
1135 16TH STREET N.W.
Established in 1904 simply as the University Club, its first president was then Secretary of War and future United States President William Howard Taft. In 1936, it merged with the Racquet Club of Washington, and moved to its current location at 1135 Sixteenth Street NW, approximately three blocks north of the White House. During the Warren Court justices Earl Warren and Hugo Black would often use the Club's facilities to informally discuss and gather. The University Club of Washington, DC is a top city club with a diverse membership of professional, business, and government leaders. It is a favorite meeting spot for members and their guests - with the comfort and privacy of home away from home.
22 The Mall
Telephone: 0117 974 5039
Fax: 0117 974 3910
The Clifton Club is Bristol's oldest existing private members' club located in a glorious Georgian building in the heart of Clifton Village. The traditional elegance and grandeur of the surroundings comes together with modern facilities to provide an exclusive environment in which male and female members of all ages are able to relax and socialise with like-minded people.
Telephone: 01473 252095
Fax: 01473 215584
The Ipswich and Suffolk Club is a private members club that offers a varied range of social, sporting and fine dining benefits to its members and is also available for hire to non-members as a fine venue for small to medium-sized meetings, conferences and functions.Tucked unobtrusively between Northgate Street, and Tower Street, in the shadow of St Mary Le Tower Church, the club has provided a haven for its members since the 19th Century and The Ipswich & Suffolk Club has long been referred to as one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets.
Over-Seas House, Park Place
St James's Street
Telephone: 0207 408 0214
The Royal Over-Seas League is a Commonwealth membership organisation with many thousands of members worldwide, historic clubhouses at prestigious locations in Edinburgh and London plus Reciprocal arrangements and a network of contacts around the world.
11 Hood Street
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Telephone: 0191 2322744
Fax: 0191 2303935
The Northern Counties Club is one of the world's oldest private members' clubs, confident in its heritage and traditions, yet enlightened and contemporary in its outlook. Members and guests can make use of the club's facilities which include a bar, dining room, private function rooms and eight en-suite bedrooms for overnight accommodation - all conveniently located in the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne.
Telephone: (34) 971 40 36 11
Fax: (34) 971 40 36 18
40 years ago, on June 1st, 1972, after three years of hard work and many efforts, CLUB DE MAR – MALLORCA opened their doors: a project born to attract the large yachts from the French Riviera to the island of Majorca, and to house a yacht club conceived to become a milestone in the yachting world.
Telephone: 020 7930 9871
Fax: 020 7839 4768
Founded in 1882, the principal object of the National Liberal Club was to provide club facilities in London so that members and their guests might enjoy the very best club services and hospitality - as relevant today as it was then. The Club remains completely independent but, as the name implies, continues to be closely identified with the historic Liberal traditions and Liberals world wide.
Piece Hall Yard
Telephone: 01274 727036
A Gentleman's Club dating from early 19th Century, the Bradford Club now admits both ladies and gentlemen. The Club building is a fine example of mid-Victorian architecture set in the central conservation area of the city. It has been completely modernised and refurbished to a high standard, while retaining its essential period character.
106 Pall Mall
Telephone: 020 7930 8688
Fax: 020 7930 2019
The Travellers Club was founded in 1819 and moved to its present purpose-built clubhouse, designed by Charles Barry, in 1832. The intention of its founders was to provide a meeting place for gentlemen who had travelled abroad, their foreign visitors and diplomats posted in London who might enjoy the privilege of using the Club.
9 Fitzmaurice Place
Telephone: 020 7629 8200
Fax: 020 7408 0246
Set in the heart of Mayfair, just off Berkeley Square, the Lansdowne Club is a private members' club, where men and women have always been welcomed with equal status.