Our Convivial Bar
The setting for the bar and lounge still retains the Georgian flavour of the building and provides pleasant surroundings in which to meet fellow members. The lounge is open throughout the Club opening hours.
It is a policy of the Club Committee that the bar prices are below those of the outside establishments. As well as the normal drinks, an extensive range of coffees is also available, together with freshly cut sandwiches for those who wish to have a snack. Morning pastries and a full Afternoon Tea service is also available.
The bar is the focal point of reception at the Club and is staffed by a duty steward who will provide details of services and facilities.
Telephone: (34) 971 40 36 11
Fax: (34) 971 40 36 18
40 years ago, on June 1st, 1972, after three years of hard work and many efforts, CLUB DE MAR – MALLORCA opened their doors: a project born to attract the large yachts from the French Riviera to the island of Majorca, and to house a yacht club conceived to become a milestone in the yachting world.
4 Royal Avenue
Telephone: 02890 323411
Fax: 02890 312833
The Ulster Reform Club has Victorian origins being located in a magnificent purpose-built, red sandstone building which opened in 1885 in the centre of Belfast. The Club recently celebrated its 125th Anniversary. Over the years its members have successfully influenced the creation and growth of industrial, commercial and professional enterprises in Belfast and far beyond.
5 Stevens Road
Telephone: 0065 67376011
Fax: 0065 67332391
Today, The Tanglin Club is one of Singapore's oldest & prominent social club. It is not known how the name 'Tanglin' originated but as there are many places in Malaysia named after trees, it is possible that The Tanglin Club was named after the Saraca Tree aka 'Tanglin Tree'. A commemorative Tanglin Tree was planted in the grounds of the present clubhouse in 1990 to mark the Club's 125th anniversary.
52 Lower Sloane Street
Telephone: 020 7730 9131
Fax: 020 7730 6146
Number 52 Lower Sloane Street started life as part of a handsome late Victorian redevelopment on an old 18th Century site in Chelsea known as Hans Town. The buildings, with their red-brick gables and fine detailing, were in the style dubbed ‘Pont Street Dutch’ and were enviably near the many fashionable milliners, mercers and glove-makers lining Sloane Square.
21 North Street
Telephone: 0027 011 788 5010
Fax: 0027 011 880 3696
It was a group of young rugby players who came together in 1886 as the first Wanderers Rugby Club in Johannesburg, quickly followed by another group calling themselves the Wanderers Cricket Club but the Wanderers Club that still exists today was formed in 1888. Wanderers has provided a place for the people of Johannesburg to come together and celebrate life. Regarded by many as an extension of their own homes, the Club is at the centre and heart of sport, recreation, and business activities not only in Johannesburg, but in South Africa.
Piece Hall Yard
Telephone: 01274 727036
A Gentleman's Club dating from early 19th Century, the Bradford Club now admits both ladies and gentlemen. The Club building is a fine example of mid-Victorian architecture set in the central conservation area of the city. It has been completely modernised and refurbished to a high standard, while retaining its essential period character.
1 Wimpole Street
Telephone: 020 7290 2900
Fax: 020 7290 2992
The Royal Society of Medicine is an independent, apolitical organisation, founded over 200 years ago. The origins of the Royal Society of Medicine date back to the 18th century when, throughout Europe medical societies began to be founded with the object of bringing together physicians and surgeons in order to further scientific, professional and social communication.
Telephone: 01502 566726
Fax: 01502 517981
Established in 1859, the aims of the Royal Norfolk & Suffolk Yacht Club remain as set out by its founders: “To encourage yacht building and yacht sailing by amateurs; to encourage yacht racing by the promotion of regattas and the giving of prizes; and to maintain a clubhouse for the use of members”.
Telephone: 020 7399 1000
Fax: 020 7355 1516
The Royal Air Force Club was founded in 1918 as a place where serving and ex-serving officers could meet, and in 1922 it was formally opened by HRH The Duke of York.
The bedroom and public room facilities at the Club are similar to those offered by other traditional, high-quality London establishments, but with many additional services and amenities for members who may wish to spend just a few daytime hours in its pleasant and stylish ambience.
189 Suriwongse Road
Telephone: 0066 2234 0247
Fax: 0066 2235 1560
The British Club Bangkok was founded on 23rd April, being Saint George’s Day, 1903 by a small group of British businessmen and diplomatic civil servants, in order to create a social club in the style enjoyed by their peers in the British Empire throughout Asia.