Corporate & Social
Still retaining their original Georgian panelling and fireplaces, the Norfolk rooms are available for letting to members and non-members for meetings and conferences.
Each room will hold about 15 people, depending on the seating requirements, but since the rooms are divided only by folding doors they can be used as one for larger meetings. When combined the main table seats 20 comfortably. Full audio-visual equipment is available to hire.
Both rooms can also be hired for private lunches, suppers, dinners or parties. Combined they seat 20 comfortably and will hold 30 to 35 at informal events.
The Television Room on the same floor can be used with the meeting rooms as a function suite.
27 Old Gloucester St
Telephone: 0845 224 1781
Founded a number of times by seemingly unrelated and socially different groups of people, The Eccentric Club served as a meeting point for many great and original minds, pioneers of thought in artistic, literary, theatrical, scientific, legal and political circles. The present club has been revived by a group of enthusiasts, members of the old club and a few other London clubs, in 2007 (the old club has closed in 1984), and was officially re-launched on the 29th of August 2008.
11 Hood Street
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Telephone: 0191 2322744
Fax: 0191 2303935
The Northern Counties Club is one of the world's oldest private members' clubs, confident in its heritage and traditions, yet enlightened and contemporary in its outlook. Members and guests can make use of the club's facilities which include a bar, dining room, private function rooms and eight en-suite bedrooms for overnight accommodation - all conveniently located in the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne.
No 4 St James' Square
Telephone: 020 7827 5757
Fax: 020 7827 5758
The only Service Clubs existing in London in 1862 were the United Service, the Junior United Service and the Army & Navy. All three Clubs were up to their full quota on membership, so to meet with the demand of those who wished to join a Service Club the Naval & Military was founded in March 1862 by a party of officers.
Telephone: 020 7626 8571
Fax: 020 7626 8572
The City University Club is a London gentlemen's club, established in 1895. Since its foundation, it has operated from the top three floors of 50 Cornhill, in the original building of Prescott's bank, a 1766 private bank now part of the Royal Bank of Scotland.
36 Collins Street
Telephone: 0061 39 650 4941
Fax: 0061 39 650 6798
The Melbourne Club is a men-only private club established in 1838 and located at 36 Collins Street, Melbourne; adjacent to the women-only Lyceum Club. Built in 1858, the current clubhouse is a very refined renaissance revival building with fine classical features.
Piece Hall Yard
Telephone: 01274 727036
A Gentleman's Club dating from early 19th Century, the Bradford Club now admits both ladies and gentlemen. The Club building is a fine example of mid-Victorian architecture set in the central conservation area of the city. It has been completely modernised and refurbished to a high standard, while retaining its essential period character.
501 Bourke Street
Telephone: 0061 039 9448 888
Fax: 0061 039 9448 844
Conveniently positioned in the heart of the CBD at 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne, the prestigious RACV City Club is a social, leisure and business hub designed to cater for the needs of all members. With 136 spacious, luxury accommodation rooms, each with a widescreen plasma TV, and an ideal location close to Melbourne's famous retail precinct, Federation Square, theatres and major event venues, RACV City Club is the perfect venue to enjoy overnight, weekend or extended stays.
44 Great Cumberland Place
Telephone: 020 7723 0391/6
Fax: 020 7262 8411
The New Cavendish Club is an elegant private members club located in the heart of London’s West End. The Club is steeped in history and is a wonderful venue for weddings, functions, meetings & seminars, working lunches and private dining.
PO Box 10137
Telephone: 0060 32927166
Fax: 0060 32934724
Royal Selangor Club, founded in 1884, started out as a tiny wooden building with an “attap” roof. It was later redesigned in the Tudor style. The Main Club house, fondly known as “The Spotted Dog”, was located at the “Padang”, now known as Dataran Merdeka in Kuala Lumpur, where cricket matches and other sports events were once held. The Club was granted a royal charter by DYMM Sultan Selangor in 1984 and thereafter known as Kelab DiRaja Selangor (Royal Selangor Club).
Telephone: (34) 971 40 36 11
Fax: (34) 971 40 36 18
40 years ago, on June 1st, 1972, after three years of hard work and many efforts, CLUB DE MAR – MALLORCA opened their doors: a project born to attract the large yachts from the French Riviera to the island of Majorca, and to house a yacht club conceived to become a milestone in the yachting world.