Parking At The Club
There is private parking for members at the front and rear of the Club.
If you wish to park at the front of the Club you must call one of the stewards and book a space as there are only six available. The car park at the rear of the Club has many more spaces and is operated on a first come first served.
All vehicles in the Club car park must display a Norfolk Club Sticker in the front windscreen.
The Club cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss in the Club car park.
30 Abercromby Place
Telephone: 0131 556 4270
Fax: 0131 558 3769
The Royal Scots Club is a welcoming private members' club in the heart of one of the world's greatest cities, Edinburgh. Situated within one of the capital's finest Georgian streets, the Royal Scots Club offers that rare combination; the charm of a country house hotel with a cosy club atmosphere. More personal than a hotel, The Club is a perfect home from home to relish the culture and character of Scotland’s capital city.
1135 16TH STREET N.W.
Established in 1904 simply as the University Club, its first president was then Secretary of War and future United States President William Howard Taft. In 1936, it merged with the Racquet Club of Washington, and moved to its current location at 1135 Sixteenth Street NW, approximately three blocks north of the White House. During the Warren Court justices Earl Warren and Hugo Black would often use the Club's facilities to informally discuss and gather. The University Club of Washington, DC is a top city club with a diverse membership of professional, business, and government leaders. It is a favorite meeting spot for members and their guests - with the comfort and privacy of home away from home.
Bell Wharf Lane
Upper Thames Street
Telephone: 020 7248 0620
The City Livery Club, founded in 1914 and privileged to count the Rt. Hon. The Lord Mayor as Patron and Member, is a private daytime Club for Liverymen and members of related City organisations where they can meet, dine, and exchange views in comfortable premises overlooking the Thames.
Henley on Thames
Telephone: 01491 570500
Fax: 01491 570528
Established as a private members’ club in 1906, Phyllis Court offers its Members and visitors a world where elegance and tradition blend seamlessly with an understanding of modern requirements. Its excellent facilities, superb menus, relaxing riverside accommodation and friendly staff make it the perfect setting in which to meet friends, conduct business or enjoy a celebration.
189 Suriwongse Road
Telephone: 0066 2234 0247
Fax: 0066 2235 1560
The British Club Bangkok was founded on 23rd April, being Saint George’s Day, 1903 by a small group of British businessmen and diplomatic civil servants, in order to create a social club in the style enjoyed by their peers in the British Empire throughout Asia.
Telephone: 00 356 332011 / 12
The Malta Union Club was founded in 1826 by certain officers and civilians who leased the top floor, less the ballroom, of the Auberge de Provence in Strada Reale, now Republic Street, Valletta. Membership was restricted to eighty resident Members plus a number of Honorary Members. The present building was purposely constructed in 2000, on an adjacent site in Tigné Street, on the expiry of the lease of the last Club building. The Club took possession of and moved into the new Club House in 2002.
106 Pall Mall
Telephone: 020 7930 8688
Fax: 020 7930 2019
The Travellers Club was founded in 1819 and moved to its present purpose-built clubhouse, designed by Charles Barry, in 1832. The intention of its founders was to provide a meeting place for gentlemen who had travelled abroad, their foreign visitors and diplomats posted in London who might enjoy the privilege of using the Club.
10 Northgate Street
Bury St Edmunds
Telephone: 01284 752460
Fax: 01284 750969
The Bury St Edmunds Farmers Club is a private members club situated in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. It is contained in fine period premises with its own secure private car park exclusive to members and guests. Opened in September 1947 as a farmers and business club, today our exclusive premises in the heart of Bury St Edmunds are available to a far wider range of members from within the local private and business community. Although we remain a private members club, we also offer many of our facilities for private, corporate and wedding hire.
No 4 St James' Square
Telephone: 020 7827 5757
Fax: 020 7827 5758
The only Service Clubs existing in London in 1862 were the United Service, the Junior United Service and the Army & Navy. All three Clubs were up to their full quota on membership, so to meet with the demand of those who wished to join a Service Club the Naval & Military was founded in March 1862 by a party of officers.
Telephone: 01225 423732
The Club is a friendly haven for people to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, but close enough to be very convenient for business users to hire our rooms, being located just a short distance from the Royal Crescent, Pulteney Bridge, the Roman Baths, and Bath Abbey. Members also enjoy the central location and are dedicated to the enjoyment of good conversation, companionship and attractive food and fine wines at Club prices.