There are six comfortable and well appointed bedrooms available to members, their families, guests and business colleagues. Two rooms are en suite. All have wash-hand basins, televisions and tea and coffee making facilities.
As well as the bedrooms, there is a bathroom on the second floor, complete with large bath. Any member of the Club can use this facility at any time and find soap, towels and hot water.
Telephone: 020 7399 1000
Fax: 020 7355 1516
The Royal Air Force Club was founded in 1918 as a place where serving and ex-serving officers could meet, and in 1922 it was formally opened by HRH The Duke of York.
The bedroom and public room facilities at the Club are similar to those offered by other traditional, high-quality London establishments, but with many additional services and amenities for members who may wish to spend just a few daytime hours in its pleasant and stylish ambience.
25 Bent Street
Telephone: 0061 29232 8266
Fax: 0061 29232 1814
The Union, University & Schools Club of Sydney has evolved over the past 150 years through the amalgamation of a number of Sydney’s finest Clubs. The most recent was the historic merger between the Union Club and the University & Schools Club, which took effect in January 2007. This merger saw the coming together of two great Clubs, both with long histories steeped in Club traditions, an accomplished Membership base and a Club ethos characterised by Members' enjoyment of culinary, cultural and sporting activities.
516 Hengshan Road
Telephone: 008621 64155588
Fax: 008621 64453620
The Shanghai International Tennis Centre is ideally located in the exclusive Hengshan Road. With cafés, bars, exquisite shops and beautifully arranged gardens scattered along the boulevard, this impressive tree-lined promenade stretches to the two ends of famous commercial and leisure centers - Xu Jia Hui and Huaihai Road. And the prestigious diplomatic district is within walking distance from Shanghai's best dining, shopping, night life and entertainment venues.
34 Queen Anne's Gate
Telephone: +44(0)207 2221382
Fax: +44(0)207 2228740
The Club was founded in 1870 under the patronage of Benjamin Disraeli, later Earl of Beaconsfield, as a convenient meeting place for Conservative Members of Parliament close to the House.
The Club remained in its original premises, overlooking the Thames opposite the Palace of Westminster, and linked to it by an underground passageway, until they were acquired by the Government in 1960 to facilitate plans to expand the Palace of Westminster.
Near Morgans' Gate
Telephone: 0091 0824 2414146
Fax: 0091 0824 2412149
Founded in 1876, the Mangalore Club sits cosily in picturesque surroundings on the banks of the Nethravati river. It combines the hoary clubbing traditions of The Raj and those of modern and progressive India. Boasting of excellent modern facilities whilst continuing to retain its Old World charm, the Club is a much sought after place for its members, many of whom are prominent citizens of the city of Mangalore.
22 The Mall
Telephone: 0117 974 5039
Fax: 0117 974 3910
The Clifton Club is Bristol's oldest existing private members' club located in a glorious Georgian building in the heart of Clifton Village. The traditional elegance and grandeur of the surroundings comes together with modern facilities to provide an exclusive environment in which male and female members of all ages are able to relax and socialise with like-minded people.
2121 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Telephone: 001 2023877783
Fax: 001 2022346817
The Cosmos Club is a private social club, incorporated in Washington, D.C. in 1878 by men distinguished in science, literature and the arts. In June, 1988 the Club voted to welcome women as members. Since its founding, the Club has elected as members individuals in virtually every profession that has anything to do with scholarship, creative genius or intellectual distinction.
Tapton Hall, Shore Lane
Telephone: 0114 266 0051
The Sheffield Club was fortunate to be able to relocate at Tapton Hall in September 2000. Here, the club enjoys excellent bar and catering facilities. Our Members meet every Friday between 12 noon and 3:00pm. We have use of the private bar and dining room. There is ample car parking. In addition, special lunches or dinners are arranged several times a year. Periodically, lunches are also held for younger professional & business members and their friends.
Cardiff and County Club
Telephone: 029 2022 0846
88 The Terrace
PO Box 10129
The Club is New Zealand's oldest private Club. Founded in December 1841, it now owns an elegant seven- storey building on the same Terrace site as the previous two Clubhouses. The present building was opened in February 1990 by HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, who is an Honorary member of the Club. The Clubhouse provides facilities for Club and private dinners and functions, car parking, bedrooms, a reading room, a business centre, a Health and Fitness Centre, Billiards and Snooker room and a squash court.