Squash & Club Activities
In a separate building at the rear of the Club premises is a single squash court with viewing gallery and changing rooms.
Colleagues of members who are not members of the Club may use the court but must join the Squash Section for an annual fee.
There are a myriad of leagues, teams and pyramids involving Club members in and around the county of Norfolk. Many of the members are keen on country sports like shooting and fishing as well as more physical sports like football, cricket and rugby.
32, Royal Exchange Square
Telephone: 0141 221 6630
The Western Club was founded in 1825 at a time when Glasgow was establishing itself as the Second City of the Empire. Thanks mainly to the access provided by the River Clyde Glasgow became a centre for trade and industry importing cotton and tobacco from America and sugar from the West Indies.
106 Pall Mall
Telephone: 020 7930 8688
Fax: 020 7930 2019
The Travellers Club was founded in 1819 and moved to its present purpose-built clubhouse, designed by Charles Barry, in 1832. The intention of its founders was to provide a meeting place for gentlemen who had travelled abroad, their foreign visitors and diplomats posted in London who might enjoy the privilege of using the Club.
609, Sutter Street
Telephone: +1 415-673-6672
Housed in a 1920s beaux arts building, this military hotel, open to members and guests, is 2 blocks from Union Square, 0.9 miles from the Financial District and an 8-minute walk from the Powell Street BART station.
Located between the 3rd and 9th floors, the refined quarters offer flat-screen TVs, bathrobes, fridges, writing desks and free spring water. In-room Wi-Fi is complimentary.
There's a full business centre, a variety of meeting spaces and a museum honouring the U.S. Armed Forces. Dining options include a rooftop steakhouse, complimentary breakfast and gratis happy hour. The on-site fitness centre offers a lap pool.
9 St Stephen's Green
Telephone: 00 353 1 6774744
Fax: 00 353 1 6774202
The Stephen's Green Hibernian Club is Ireland's Premier Private Member's Clubs, now celebrating over 170 years, is situated in the heart of Dublin City Centre on Stephen's Green. The Stephen’s Green Hibernian Club, grew out of the earlier Union Club closely associated with Daniel O’Connell, the 19th Century political reformer. The liberal membership continues to be drawn from the world of business and the professions.
10 Northgate Street
Bury St Edmunds
Telephone: 01284 752460
Fax: 01284 750969
The Bury St Edmunds Farmers Club is a private members club situated in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. It is contained in fine period premises with its own secure private car park exclusive to members and guests. Opened in September 1947 as a farmers and business club, today our exclusive premises in the heart of Bury St Edmunds are available to a far wider range of members from within the local private and business community. Although we remain a private members club, we also offer many of our facilities for private, corporate and wedding hire.
Tapton Hall, Shore Lane
Telephone: 0114 266 0051
The Sheffield Club was fortunate to be able to relocate at Tapton Hall in September 2000. Here, the club enjoys excellent bar and catering facilities. Our Members meet every Friday between 12 noon and 3:00pm. We have use of the private bar and dining room. There is ample car parking. In addition, special lunches or dinners are arranged several times a year. Periodically, lunches are also held for younger professional & business members and their friends.
Telephone: 01502 566726
Fax: 01502 517981
Established in 1859, the aims of the Royal Norfolk & Suffolk Yacht Club remain as set out by its founders: “To encourage yacht building and yacht sailing by amateurs; to encourage yacht racing by the promotion of regattas and the giving of prizes; and to maintain a clubhouse for the use of members”.
42 Crutched Friars
Telephone: 0207 863 6680
The newly refurbished Lloyds Club is now looking to the future while retaining the traditional values and ethos of the original Club dating back to the 1920’s. Primarily a luncheon club, with a current membership of over 400 covering many commercial and professional businesses both in London and internationally.
27 Old Gloucester St
Telephone: 0845 224 1781
Founded a number of times by seemingly unrelated and socially different groups of people, The Eccentric Club served as a meeting point for many great and original minds, pioneers of thought in artistic, literary, theatrical, scientific, legal and political circles. The present club has been revived by a group of enthusiasts, members of the old club and a few other London clubs, in 2007 (the old club has closed in 1984), and was officially re-launched on the 29th of August 2008.