The Norfolk Club is a private members club based in the heart of Norfolk, founded on 9th June 1770. It is the third oldest Club in the UK and one of the last remaining county clubs of its kind.
New members are nominated by current members of the Club. The Club is situated in the centre of Norwich, between the Cathedral and the Castle and only a short distance from the railway station.
The Club occupies a fine Grade 2 listed Georgian town house, and was extended with a dining room and billiards room by the members in 1887. The Club has 6 bedrooms and in 2018 opened a Gymnasium in its 30s squash court.